If you’ve ever been to SICCS’ campus, you’ve likely seen Marie Lucas. She’s the woman often greeting students arriving at the Kindergarten Annex each morning, the one behind the scenes, helping wherever it is needed, tending to small matters that if left unattended could become big.… Read more ›
REMINDER: Arrival & Dismissal Times
BUS STOPS AND TIMES IN EFFECT WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 9TH 2015
INSTALLATIONS OF THE MODULAR UNITS FOR THREE KINDERGARTEN CLASSROOMS ARE IN PROGRESS!!!
THE MODULARS ARE FINALLY HERE!!! OUR VERY OWN CHRIS GAINER GUIDING THE FORK LIFT INTO THE PARKING LOT. MODULARS TO BE READY IN FALL 2015…
IMPORTANT! Please submit ALL Medical and Immunization forms no later than August 31.
- Number of Students Enrolled
- Grades Served
- School Opened
- Student-Teacher Ratio
SICCS is Community Based, Community Focused and Community Led
- September 3, 20153rd Day of School (NO BUS SERVICE)
- September 4, 20154th Day of School (NO BUS SERVICE)
- September 7, 2015Labor Day (School Closed)
- September 8, 2015No School for Students
- September 9, 2015School Resumes (BUS SERVICE BEGINS)