Gabri Christa is no stranger to SICCS and its mission, having served on the school’s founding committee. Art was always central to those early conversations. “Kids who participate in arts programs do better in every subject,” she says. Now Christa, an acclaimed dancer, is back, this time as the Artistic Director of a cutting-edge arts program called PAIR — Performing Arts in Residence.… Read more ›
- Number of Students Enrolled
- Grades Served
- School Opened
- Student-Teacher Ratio
- October 14, 2014Transition to Middle School Assistance
- October 27, 2014Scholastic Book Fair 10/27-10/31
- October 31, 2014Fall Costume Parade
- October 31, 2014 3:00 pmCommunity Meeting
- November 4, 2014Election Day - School Closed for Students
- Ebola updates & Info
- We are strengthening our existing program. An important announcement about where we’re headed from the Board of Trustees.
- Middle School Transition Assistance Plan
- A short interview with Dr. Garcia, our new principal
- Kindergarten Bus Transportation ALERT!
SICCS is Community Based, Community Focused and Community Led