Sit down for any amount of time with Nino Nannarone and he will teach you the LPQs, which, to him, deserve the same amount of respect as the ABCs. They go hand in hand, he believes. His LPQ’s are listening paraphrasing and questioning, absolutely critical to creating community in the classroom, which he says creates a pathway for actual learning.Read more ›
- Number of Students Enrolled
- Grades Served
- School Opened
- Student-Teacher Ratio
- March 10, 2014 10:00 amAcademic Committee Meeting
- March 12, 2014 8:00 amSpring School Pictures
- March 13, 2014Report Cards Issued
- March 13, 2014Parent Teacher Conferences as per appointment schedule
- March 14, 2014Parent Teacher Conferences as per appointment schedule
- Boxer/Philanthropist Teddy Atlas Shares Message of Becoming a Champion in Life with SICCS Kids
- SICCS Open House Invites You to Learn About our School
- SICCS Parents & Staff Make Their Voices Heard in Albany for 10th Annual Charter School Advocacy Day PLUS Our Poster Wins First Place – $1000 for School!
- Sixteen 4th Graders Graduate as SICCS Peer Mediators!
- APPLY TODAY TO SICCS! Application Deadline is April 1. The Lottery is April 9. OPEN HOUSES: Feb. 6 & 27, from 6-7 pm and Feb. 13 & March 6, from 10-11 am
SICCS is Community Based, Community Focused and Community Led