Gabri Christa is no stranger to SICCS and its mission, having served on the school’s founding committee. Art was always central to those early conversations. “Kids who participate in arts programs do better in every subject,” she says. Now Christa, an acclaimed dancer, is back, this time as the Artistic Director of a cutting-edge arts program called PAIR — Performing Arts in Residence.… Read more ›
- Number of Students Enrolled
- Grades Served
- School Opened
- Student-Teacher Ratio
- October 14, 2014Transition to Middle School Assistance
- October 22, 2014 9:00 amGr.1 Visits Stapleton Library
- October 23, 2014 9:00 amGr.2 Visits Stapleton Library
- October 24, 2014 9:00 amGr. 3 Visits Stapleton Library
- October 24, 2014 1:00 pmBoard of Trustees Retreat
- Ebola updates & Info
- El Día de los Muertos, Day of the Dead Comm. Event, Our Lady of Mt. Carmel, Oct. 26
- Our First Annual Spirit Week was a Great Success. Thank you for showing your SICCS Pride.
- SICCS is an RCCP School. We resolve conflicts peacefully. Read this Urgent Safety Notice.
- We are strengthening our existing program. An important announcement about where we’re headed from the Board of Trustees.
SICCS is Community Based, Community Focused and Community Led